Here are the release notes for Backlog Enterprise version 1.10.12
- Git SSH server has been replaced due to EOL of Python 2. Python 2 shipped with Backlog will no longer be available.
- Fixed an XSS vulnerability in Markdown syntax.
- Changed the Git SSH server log output to JSON format.
- Added the following key types supported by Git SSH :
- ECDSA (ecdsa-sha2-nistp256)
- ECDSA (ecdsa-sha2-nistp384)
- ECDSA (ecdsa-sha2-nistp521)
- Ed25519 (ssh-ed25519)
- Added the following key exchange algorithms supported by Git SSH :
- Removed the following key exchange algorithm supported by Git SSH :
＊ If you can no longer use Git with SSH connection, please check the key exchange algorithm you are using with reference to the blog article below, and change your client settings.
Backlog Enterprise is an on-premise solution for project management. You can install Backlog on your organization's server for even greater control of your data. Configure your space the way you want, and set limits on how users access projects.
Please sign in to leave a comment.