The Backlog Community is a place for users to ask questions about how to use Backlog. It's also a great way for you to share your knowledge and help others. Here are some guidelines to consider as you use this forum.
- Ask questions about Backlog, and how to get the most out of your Space.
- Create one thread and only one thread for each subject you need help with.
- Add images or other media to help explain a problem or solution.
- Link to content rather than posting it in its entirety.
- Act in a professional, courteous manner.
- Answer with thoughtful and friendly contributions.
- Provide constructive feedback, so we can improve this community.
- Share your best practices, ideas, and knowledge with other users.
- Choose the best response to the question you've asked.
- Post about subjects that are not relevant to Nulab’s products.
- Re-use existing threads started by others, even if they are on the same subject. Ask a new question instead.
- Add inappropriate media. It will be removed and your account may be flagged.
- Post external content in its entirety unless you are the copyright holder or have permission from the copyright holder.
- Use this forum to promote your services or open jobs at your company.
- Post any sensitive or personal information like email addresses, passwords, or phone numbers. Moderators will remove it to protect your privacy.
- Post direct links to executable files. Moderators may remove these links to protect users from potentially malicious downloads.
- Use obscene, lewd, or violent language.
- Harass, insult, or personally attack other members. We will remove you from the forum.
Every community forum is a little different, and every member has slightly different needs. Please be patient and work with us to help deliver a better customer experience. Please note:
- We may refer you to our Contact page for further support if we feel that is a better place for your question.
- We reserve the right to block any member from the forum.
- We reserve the right to moderate posts and comments at our discretion.
Please sign in to leave a comment.