LambdaTest is a cloud-based, cross-browser testing platform where you can test your website or web applications across different browsers and operating systems.
By integrating LambdaTest with Backlog, you can easily register a bug as an issue into your Backlog project while you are performing cross-browser testing on LambdaTest. This issue will automatically include the details from the test environment, such as the tested URL, operating system, browser version, and screenshot attachments.
Integrating LambdaTest with Backlog
- Log in to your LambdaTest account.
- Select Integration from the navigation menu bar.
- Select Backlog in the Project Management category.
- You will be redirected to the settings page and asked to input your Backlog URL and API Key.
- Log in to your Backlog Account.
Backlog URL refers to your registered SpaceID (subdomain), and you can generate an API Key on your Personal Settings page.
6. You can indicate any keywords in the Memo field to label the API Key usage. Click Submit to generate a new API Key.
7. Copy the API Key and paste it in the LambdaTest integration settings page and click the Install button.
After successful integration with LambdaTest, you can now easily register your bug issues in Backlog.
For support and more
To learn more about the LambdaTest integration with Backlog, you can view their setup documentation or reach out to their support team.
This integration is built by a third-party developer. Backlog does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for this integration. Please contact the app developer regarding details and support.