To display issues in a Gantt Chart, a start date, due date, milestone, or finish date (automatic) needs to be set.
- The vertical bar will be displayed when the issue’s start date and due date are set. To set the due date, click “Edit” on the top left of the Gantt chart area.
- The bar will display the start date when only the start date of the issue is set.
- The bar will display the due date when only the due date of the issue is set.
- Neither the start date nor due date is set, but Milestone is set.
- If the milestone has the release date, the bar will display the release date.
- If the milestone has no release date, the bar will display the date the issue is completed.