To display issues in a Gantt Chart, at least a start date, due dates or milestones timeline needs to be set.
- The issue only will be displayed when at the minimum the timeline of the task or milestones has been set.
- Task and milestone timeline has will affect how information reflects in the Gantt chart. In the scenario that:
- if the milestone has the release date (start and due date), the bar will display the release date with all the task that grouped under the milestone regardless whether timeline of a task has been set.
- if task timeline has been set but not the milestone release date, task info will reflect in the Gantt chart view with the milestone.
- if neither the milestone nor the task has the timeline set, both information will not reflect in the Gantt chart.